How to use a Form to gather information on existing data?

Hello,

I am looking to use a Form to gather survey answers on existing data in my sheet. For example a project is sent to the Customer and 10 days after the State changes to 'Customer Review', an email notification will go out with the link to the Survey Form. How can I capture the results from the survey form into the existing line of the sheet?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Lara Lehnerz

Best Answer

• Shimanta Roy
    Shimanta Roy ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Lara,

You can send Update Request Form by setting up a workflow from Automation. You cannot use the default form feature to input data in the existing rows with information. You can add columns based on your survey and then trigger automation to send update request form to the customers requesting for updating those columns. Hope that will be helpful.

Answers

• Shimanta Roy
    Shimanta Roy ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Lara,

You can send Update Request Form by setting up a workflow from Automation. You cannot use the default form feature to input data in the existing rows with information. You can add columns based on your survey and then trigger automation to send update request form to the customers requesting for updating those columns. Hope that will be helpful.