Power of Leadership - Jake Gustafson

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 04/24/24 in Show & Tell

We recently chatted with @Jake Gustafson, a Business Process Analyst at FAST Global Solutions, a manufacturing company based out of West Central Minnesota, USA with a couple plants in Southeastern Nebraska, USA.

Here's what he had to say about how he utilizes his Power of Leadership and Smartsheet to amplify the work he does.

How do I use Smartsheet at work?

I use it for all sorts of things. Project planning, request intakes, business process flows, automated notifications. The intent is to make people’s work lives easier by organizing and consolidating processes and lines of communication.

Describe a time when you utilized your power and Smartsheet to succeed at work?

I’ve had numerous projects where I need to get the sense of what the current state is, then find a sequential approach to loop in all necessary parties at the right time. I lay out the framework, run people through some example scenarios, then tailor things based on the feedback. Dependable and methodical really describe my approach to what is setup for my colleagues to help alleviate the pain in their current process and gain visibility into their data.

What does your power mean to you?

To me, my power shows my ability to take in the requirements from a cross functional group and turn that into a solution that will benefit everyone. Consolidating information, seeing through silos, and setting us up for a single source of truth with increased visibility to support our business.

Tags: