move cell data in many columns based on rows changing

Answers

• I want to move cell data in many columns based on rows changing.

If the change creates a date in the cell of multiple columns, I want the destination sheet to display the cell of the source sheet.

If the person in the source sheet (Articulated Drivers Form Answers) is already in the destination sheet (ARTICULATED DRIVERS TRACKER), a column receives a checkmark. If they are not in the destination sheet, the entire row is moved to the destination sheet. The problem is where they are already in the destination sheet, but they have an updated certification for one or more columns.

How do you display this updated date in only certain columns of the destination sheet?

• Hollie Green
    Hollie Green ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The only way I can think of would be to create 2 columns on your destination sheet to mimick the column that is moved with the date. Use an If formula in one of the columns that reference the source sheet that the row isn't moved to get the date that should be there. Then use an if statement to compare the new column added and the mimicked column to pull in the Max date (this is assuming all new cert dates will be later dates)