Zapier

Options

I am trying to see if I can use zapier and our SignNow account to do basically the same document building and signing that I am able to do with DocuSign. While I love the integration with DocuSign we are sending a high volume of envelopes and DocuSign is quite expensive. Has anyone found similar capabilities at more affordable pricing. We are sending 50 summary invoices for signing each month as well as frequently sending consents for intakes, registrations etc.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Michelle Woolsey

I hope you're well and safe!

I explored a couple of options for a client a couple of months ago, and I remember that all of them, except DocuSign, was missing a crucial feature for this client. At the moment, I don't remember what it was.

Can you elaborate on your process? Is it one signer? Does it need to be in a specific order?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Michelle Woolsey
    Options

Thank you for responding so quickly. While we do use DocuSign for some documents that have more than one signer, the documents that I am sending through Smartsheet are currently only going to one signer. I have a worksheet that has specific entries for each of the 50+ clients that I am sending a summary invoice to each month. With the integration between docusign and smartsheet I am filling out the templates and sending all the envelopes in one very seamless action. Ideally I would like to find a more affordable alternative with at least comparable automation that would save a similar amount of time. I've included a screenshot of some of the fields that are on the individual envelopes that are going out.