Control Center Profile data No Longer Linking

Options

I have received this error in two separate blueprints in the past few days. This is not an error I have received before. When the toolkit is provisioned, none of the Profile Data is present from the cell links in my toolkit. What would cause this?

Failed to update template cell-link fields for "Summary Metadata Sheet (DO NOT DELETE)" (Code: 5262 - Message: Unable to create the requested cell link(s). The source data is no longer accessible. ) Summary Reporting: fail to update cell links to reporting sheet '2020 Master Summary Rollup Sheet'. Error message: Unable to create the requested cell link(s). The source data is no longer accessible.(5262)

Answers

• MRedding
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue this morning. I've generated 500+ projects, and today 4 out of 7 received the same error you mention above. All data comes from the same sheet, so it was definitely available.

-----

Failed to update template cell-link fields for "Metadata" (Code: 5262 - Message: Unable to create the requested cell link(s). The source data is no longer accessible. )

Summary Reporting: fail to update cell links to reporting sheet 'Master Summary'. Error message: Unable to create the requested cell link(s). The source data is no longer accessible.(5262)

• JKremer
    JKremer ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I spoke with my TAM and he explained that this is an issue Smartsheet is having.

I was able to solve it be recreating my profile data. Once I did that I updated my blueprint and it then provisioned correctly.

If you do not have a TAM, call support and ask them for assistance. I believe there is a fix that could help you

• Alise Herring
    Options

Hi- what do you mean by recreating your profile data? Re selecting it in control center or recreating the summary in the blueprint?

I am having this same issue and any solve is appreciated!

• JKremer
    JKremer ✭✭✭✭
    Options

So I edited by blueprint.

I unchecked all of the fields that were checked in Profile Data Selection

Then I manually added them back in Customize Profile Data

then I updated my blueprint and spun up an new toolkit

• Alise Herring
    Options

Fantastic- I will give this a shot! Thank you for the help.

• Alise Herring
    Options

As a note, this resolved it for me temporarily but it seems to be giving the same issue again now. Thank you again for the help, I am in contact with support to hopefully get some guidance on next steps now.

• JKremer
    JKremer ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry to hear that. It did resolve for me.😀

• Amanda G Lima
    Amanda G Lima ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for sharing this issue and resolution. I'm having the same 5262 error message today.

• DR Brian
    DR Brian ✭✭✭
    Options

I feel like this should have been added to the https://status.smartsheet.com/ page when it was occurring. I was experiencing issues as well but assumed user error and spent time trying to troubleshoot.

Thanks for sharing @JKremer

• tkaczoro
    Options

Hi,

Is there any more understanding where is this error coming from?

I don't use Control Center but I write Python scripts to manipulate smartsheets. This error happened to me when trying to create a cell link to another cell in a different sheet. I don't think this is related to profile data as I'm able to create this link in the standard way, i.e. using Smartsheet interface.

Thank you in advance for any help!