Form

I currently have an excel spreadsheet that I want to turn into a form to help out my field techs.

Each week they test several generators and currently fill out the spreadsheet with each weeks results of the test for each generator. I would like to create a form for each generator that will track all the results on one document per generator that we can give the customer with the progressive results of that month.

Is there a way to do this?

I have attached a sample of the excel sheet they current fill out.

Answers

• SRLinhardt
    SRLinhardt ✭✭✭✭

Yes you can do this in a smartsheet form.

I sometimes find it easier to create the grid, then create the form instead of creating the columns in the grid.

You can have multiple types of questions, with drop downs, radio buttons, or checkboxes.

What help do you need to get started?

• I can create the a form my question is can I populate the same mapped document week to week for one month?

• Heather_Verde
    Heather_Verde ✭✭✭✭✭

Each new submission from your form will result in a new row on your backend sheet. You can have the same form up indefinitely. You can set up the sheet to have a "Created" field which will capture the date the row was created, so that can definitely help you in your reporting for the week. You can also have fields on the backend sheet that do not appear on the form, which you can use to also help you with reporting. There are several ways to report the information as well. The users can see the entire sheet, or you can build various reports and they can have access to those, or you can create a dashboard on which you can collect and display different types of data and charts to share your information.