Trying to add a sheet via Add Shortcut Widget.

Options

Hello,

I am trying to add a Smartsheet to a dashboard via the Shortcut Widget, but when I go to select the sheet it does not appear. The owner of the sheet is shared to my dashboard but I only have editor permission to the sheet I am trying to add. Do I need to be Admin in order to add this sheet via Shortcut Widget? Thanks so much!

Best Answer

• Sameer Karkhanis
    Sameer Karkhanis ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are good with the permissions on the sheet that you want to add the shortcut too. Did you try to search the sheet that is shared with you in the dialog that is presented to add the Smartsheet item?

Alternatively, logout of SS, close the browser window, relaunch browser and re-login to SS (Sometimes may be the cache does not refresh the data so last resort)

Answers

• Sameer Karkhanis
    Sameer Karkhanis ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are good with the permissions on the sheet that you want to add the shortcut too. Did you try to search the sheet that is shared with you in the dialog that is presented to add the Smartsheet item?

Alternatively, logout of SS, close the browser window, relaunch browser and re-login to SS (Sometimes may be the cache does not refresh the data so last resort)

• Susan Vieira
    Susan Vieira ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Logging out did the trick, should have tried that to begin with! Thank you.