"Logic statement is too large" error message, is there a max number of logic rules permitted?

Is there a limit to the number of logic rules that I can attach to a field in a form? Currently I have 9 rules and when I go to add a 10th, I get a red message that says "Sorry, there was a problem saving this logic. Logic statement is too large. Try reducing the conditions for the affected fields." I receive this error message even if I only select one field to show for that rule.

Am I limited by the number of rules, the number of fields selected to show within a rule, or is it a combination of both? I'd appreciate any help with this, thank you!

Answers

• Melissa Boehl
    Melissa Boehl ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jakemaier You are restricted by the number of rules per field. I have also encountered that problem. I found a work around by dividing my rules to a few different fields in the form. I know this wouldn't help in some cases but unfortunately it will only allow you to add a certain number of rules before you get an error. I am fairly certain it is 9 or 10. Sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

Melissa Boehl

Smartsheet Architect | TurningPoint Energy

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the limit may be 60

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare