Can you please reset the foundation path quiz for me i have sent several emails but no response.

Options

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Chetan

For each of the foundation path courses (e.g. "Gather Data and Report") you have 3 attempts to pass the quiz. If you need to take the quiz a fourth time, you'll need to go through each of the lessons again, first.

To re-set the quiz, go back to the main course home page and click "Take Again":

This will give you 3 more chances to pass the quiz after going through the lessons.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Chetan
    Chetan ✭✭
    edited 08/15/22
    Options

Hi @Geneieve,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have followed the instructions provided by you unfortunately i do not get the option of Take again. See screenshot below.

Regards

Chetan

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Chetan

It looks like you have two more lessons to complete before you can re-take the quiz! The list below the "Course Overview" heading should tell you what still needs to be completed. 🙂

• Chetan
    Chetan ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Genevieve Evans ,

I agree that I have two lessons incomplete but even after I have completed them in the past it does not allow me to retake the quiz.

Something similar has happened with the dashboard lesson as well.

Can you please reset the following modules from your end. I want to finish the foundation course asap.

1) Gather data and report.

2) Dashboard

3) Sheet basics.

Regards

Chetan

• _Genevieve Evans
    Options

Hi @Chetan,

You accidentally tagged me where I believe you meant to tag @Genevieve P. :)

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Chetan

I don't have access to re-set modules, however once you have completed all the lessons the button will change on the main course page. It may not allow you to take the quiz at the quiz-level, but completing the lessons will allow you to restart the entire course, including re-setting your 3 tries at the end.

For example, here is a course that's currently in progress, where I haven't checked off all of the lessons:

In this instance it will say "Resume".

Then as soon as all of the checkboxes are checked (even if I've failed the quiz three times), this main course page will change to say "Take again", see below:

Note that you can just click on the exercises, you don't have to download them or walk through all the steps again.

After I've selected "Take again", then I will have the ability to try the quiz three more times. Let me know if I can help clarify these steps further!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• ilwiny
    ilwiny ✭✭
    Options

How can you find out which questions you got wrong? Why can't you look up the correct answers so you can learn?

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @ilwiny

There currently isn't a way to identify the exact questions you got wrong; please feel free to submit your request by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community.

Cheers,

Genevieve