Sheet opens to wrong filtered view

Is there a workaround I am missing? I have 5 filters for a sheet, but the one I want defaulted or to see when the sheet is opened, I cannot seem to set. I've done some research but have come up empty. I thought if I saved and closed the sheet in that view it would appear the next time it was opened, but it keeps opening to something else. These are not shared filters, but it is populated from an intake form. Suggestions? Thanks!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tina Rustvold

I hope you're well and safe!

You can change the default filter in the Sharing dialog at the bottom.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Tina Rustvold
    Tina Rustvold ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Andree; maybe the fact these filters aren't shared is the issue. They don't need to be, but if I look at the Default View it has no options in the drop down. However, this is a meeting request tracker sheet for me--no one else needs to use the filters. I have multiple filters for my quick reference of each exec. I'm stumped 🤷‍♀️