WEEKNUMBER FORMULA

That's the formula I'm actually using:

=IF(WEEKNUMBER([Week Of]@row) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()), "not available ", "available ")

i used this formula to check the employees' availability for the current week,

the problem is that i have a start date and an end date for each specific work, using this formula I'm able to insert just the start date ([Week Of]@row) , in this way the formula doesn't consider the date when the job finish.

how can i insert both the start and the end date to have the exactly availability for this week of all the employees

Answers

• Hollie Green
    Hollie Green ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If I'm understanding correctly you should be able to add a nested if formula in the place of "available" to reference the end date

• Thanks @Hollie Green

you know how to do that??

• Hollie Green
    Hollie Green ✭✭✭✭✭✭

=IF(WEEKNUMBER([Week Of]@row) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()), "not available ", IF(WEEKNUMBER([Week Of End Date]@row) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()),"not available", "available"))

This is just an example of a nested statement using your formula basically what it does is if the statement is false it does another If to determine what value to put instead of putting the "available" if the first is false. You can also replace the true statement with an If instead of the false if it works better to get the results you need.