Collaboration of Project Plans

Options

Hi

We are using smartsheet to manage all of our customers onboarding projects in the Professionals Services department.

We have global team that share resources globally.

What are the best practices we should use in order to share all projects among all team members and have reports/dashboards that will highlight project status, budget control, resource workload, future capacity planning etc

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Yoni Tsrouya

I hope you're well and safe!

• Have you explored the Solution Center templates? They can be great starting points.
    • One recommendation when it comes to sharing is to use Groups to make it simpler.
    • Also, if all have Enterprise licenses, you could use the Premium App, WorkApps, and Roles to decide what they should see and have access to.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.