Datatable - Ability To Setup Which Sheets to Pull Data From Instead of Offload and Upload?

Options

I'm trying to setup a datatable to collect from a few sheets and I see that I can create the datatable from offloading the sheets with the data and then uploading the sheets into the datatable. However, is there an easier way? It'd be much easier if I could just select which sheets to pull the data from for the datatable instead of the offload and upload process. If not, am I able to setup the offload and upload process on our templates and then when a new project is created the process will be copied over and I won't have to manually recreate the process for each new project?

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sarah123,

It seems like the outcome that you are trying to achieve would be more suitable for a Report rather than DataTable. Since these work best to scope and manage data from multiple sheets especially when they all share the same structure.

If this doesn't help achieving what you intend or you'd need further advise, please share some screenshots of your current solution (hiding any sensitive information).

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio