Moving users from licensed to free

I'm reviewing our current list of licensed users and know that certain users do not require a license. They are viewing, reviewing and updating sheets, are not admins and don't own any sheets, processes or projects. What happens when I remove the license? Can they still see all the sheets they were viewing and updating before? Are there other steps I need to take?

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If they do not currently own any items or groups, then removing the license should not affect anything other than their ability to create new items or groups. It should not affect their use of anything already shared to them or groups that they are members of.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If they do not currently own any items or groups, then removing the license should not affect anything other than their ability to create new items or groups. It should not affect their use of anything already shared to them or groups that they are members of.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com