Calendar

Looking for your help on the webcontent widget for calendar.

So I have added a calendar to my dashboard to track go live dates however I have a few questions:

• Can I colour code the entries based on a RAG column, i.e. if a project is red then it shows on the calendar as red. I tried adding conditional formatting at the sheet level and hoped it transferred to the calendar level however it didnt
  • The calender only shows one field from the sheet, I have it as customer. Are you able to show two levels so that I could have customer and project name?

Thanks

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Angela Logie

1) To adjust the colours showing in Calendar View using Conditional Formatting, you'll want to ensure that the Formatting is set to apply to the entire row, and then change the Task Bar colour:

2) Calendar Tasks will surface the Primary Column as the Label for each task. See: Work with Calendar View

If you want more data to appear with that label, I would suggest copy/pasting your current Primary Column information into a second column, then use a formula to add together all the data you want into one cell:

=Customer@row + " - " + [Project Name]@row

You can of course change what's in the quotes to be any separation you'd like...

=Customer@row + " / " + [Project Name]@row

="Customer Name: " + Customer@row + "Project: " + [Project Name]@row

And so on.

Let me know if this makes sense and works for you!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Angela Logie
    Angela Logie ✭✭✭✭

I applied both of these solutions...thank you!!! @Genevieve P.