Resource Panel not showing all resources assigned to task in Sheet.

Options

Hello,

I'm having an issue with all of my resources showing up in the resource panel as well as the task reflecting in Resource Management. I have verified they are in both modules, Smart Sheet and Resource Management (As a managed resource in RM) but they are not showing up and Smart sheets does not even give me "the user can not be found message.

Has anyone else encountered this issue. I see several post, but all recommend validating the user is on both modules. I have verified this and the user both has the name and email the same in both modules.

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 11/04/22
    Options

Hi @Troix

When you say that the same user and email appears in both Smartsheet and Resource Management, can you confirm that in Smartsheet they are Members of your organization (versus only being a Contact in the sheet or shared to the sheet).

These resources can be Free members in Smartsheet, but they will need to be associated with your plan / organization's account.

This Help article identifies how to ensure they're a part of your plan: Admin Center: Add, edit, or delete users in Smartsheet.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Troix
    Troix ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the response. Yes, the users have been both added into Smartsheets and Resource Managment as a managed resource.

I am the admin.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Troix

Thanks for confirming!

In this instance, I would recommend reaching out to Support through the new Support Portal so you can troubleshoot this in a private channel. They will need full screen captures of your current set-up in both environments, along with a list of all the emails that are not showing in the panel.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Troix
    Troix ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for the advice. I will do.