@Mentions

Galadriel975
Galadriel975 ✭✭
edited 11/14/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello!

I've been having some trouble with the @mention feature on my Smartsheet. In all the other smartsheets that I have used, when you type the @ a list of emails begins to populate, and for some reason my Smartsheet doesn't do this, which makes it really hard to mention someone whose email you don't know. My conversations pane looks different to most sheets I've seen as well.

The above image is the way my conversations appear. Below is how they look in other sheets I've used.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? It appears this way for anyone using my sheet.

Answers

• Hi @Galadriel975

How are you accessing this sheet? Are you going directly to the sheet in the Smartsheet app, or are you using a Workapp to surface the sheet as a Page?

The first image in your post looks like the comment window when using a Sheet as a page in a Workapp: when a sheet is accessed this way, you'll need to type the full email address after the @ sign. See the help article Using @mentions in comments.

If this explains what you're seeing, you can add your vote and explain your use-case on this Product Feedback Idea post, here! The top-voted posts are reviewed every month by the Product team.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now