✨ Our November giveaway winners and the causes they are passionate about

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 07/20/23 in Show & Tell

Thanks to all who participated in our November giveaway and shared with us the causes and organizations they're passionate about. It's a pleasure getting to know you better and hearing about these wonderful causes.

Meet our Contest Winners and the causes they chose to highlight:

@Jeff Reisman

Nonprofit: Casa Valentina

"In 2006, my mother co-founded Casa Valentina to fill a huge gap in the Miami foster care system. When kids in foster care and group homes reach age 18, many times they are just sent out into the world...Casa Valentina provides these young adults with affordable housing, lessons in life skills, mentoring, and support in finding employment and further education." Learn more.

@kowal

Nonprofit: Enough is Enough

"I am supporting in my free time the Berlin based Non-profit organisation called Enough is Enough!...One of the Campaigns we run together was "We are not Ideology. Learn more.

@Katie White

Nonprofit: Dress for Success

"The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. They collect donations of professional wear and pass them on to women who need them." Learn more.

@bells622

Nonprofit: Isabella County Restoration House

"I've volunteered for the ICRH several times, and they are an amazing organization. They are really committed to helping the people of our community find a way out of homelessness." Learn more.

Comments