Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Dashboard Charts - Secondary Axis, additional data points, target line

Options

Comments

• jchung
    jchung ✭✭
    Options

I would also like see an update that allows these styles for dashboards.

• Elizabeth Aird
    Elizabeth Aird ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agree with all of the above comments. I need to add upper/lower limits so that it is easy for production to see when they are out of spec. I have put this in (a while back) as a request for enhancement.

I hope this is in the works!

• Jakub Lenczowski
    Jakub Lenczowski ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to have one more type of graph which is very useful as combo graph to have possibility to combine line graph with column graph into one graph.

• Kristy Kucel
    Options

I'm so happy to see others pushing for this enhancement. I raised it during Engage last year and have been anxiously awaiting an update.

• Sandra Fernandez
    Options

Is there any update on the combo

charts. It would be great to have the combo chart option to display trends.

• Jessica Limke
    Options

Combo charts would be a game-changer. I hope this functionality is implemented soon!

• aneekahTAL
    aneekahTAL ✭✭✭
    Options

Please enable text to be added to scatter charts. Dots on a chart without text are not useful.

• reiem87
    reiem87 ✭✭
    Options

Please add a combination chart for dashboards. I know this item has been requested MULTIPLE times over the years, but Smartsheet keeps ignoring it.

• KyrilTian
    KyrilTian ✭✭
    edited 09/01/23
    Options

Dashboards are missing charts where users can show both bars and lines on the same chart.

So missing this functionality that would allow Dashboards to be real ones. Nowadays, because of this limitation Smartsheet Dashboards look too basic if not to say primitive, lacking value in visualisation.

• Improve Consulting
    Options

Improved graph functionality equivalent to Excel would make the dashboards so much more useful.

• Matt Galindo
    Matt Galindo ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Combo charts would be a great addition.