Calendar view on the dashboard

Hi all,

Is there a way to display the "calendar" view of a sheet as a widget on a dashboard? I don't see anyway to do that. I found some instructions but it said to copy/paste the calendars url link in a web content widget, but that gives me an error (see below).

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR

Best Answer

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@jacquedale

On the sheet you want to put on the dashboard, go to the Publish settings on the right sidebar and turn it on for either 'Read Only - HTML', 'Read Only - Full', or 'Edit by Anyone'. Then on the next window at the very bottom set the Default View dropdown to Calendar. Then copy the Embed Code information in that box. Put that Embed Code stuff in the dashboard Web Content Widget like you were trying to do before.

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@jacquedale

On the sheet you want to put on the dashboard, go to the Publish settings on the right sidebar and turn it on for either 'Read Only - HTML', 'Read Only - Full', or 'Edit by Anyone'. Then on the next window at the very bottom set the Default View dropdown to Calendar. Then copy the Embed Code information in that box. Put that Embed Code stuff in the dashboard Web Content Widget like you were trying to do before.

• jacquedale
    jacquedale ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mike TV Thank you so much! This is brilliant and so easy. I knew it probably would be I just couldn't figure it out. 😉🤩

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR