I cannot receive emails from Smartsheet Automation - Request an Approval/Update actions

Hello,

I suddenly find I cannot receive any email from Smartsheet. I filled in my outlook address in the field "Send to Specific People" while I failed to receive any emails when the workflow ran. Do any of you meet the similar issue?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Devin Ding

I hope you're well and safe!

Do you get a notification in Smartsheet?

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hello @Andrée Starå

Thanks! I'm doing well. I hope you are also well and safe.

Yes, I've got notifications in Smartsheet and finally I've got email notifications as well. However, both those two notifications were not arrived in time. It took around an hour for me to receive them. Based on my previous experience, the notifications should come up to my outlook inbox just in several minutes. I don't know what's going wrong these days.😔

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Devin Ding

Excellent! Glad to hear it seems to be working again.

Happy to help!

Strange! If you haven't already, try again, but also try another more generic email service like Gmail or similar.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.