Assign task to multiple contacts and track for each contacts completion

I'm creating a project template where the same 8 tasks will need to be completed by x number of people. These people change all the time.

I would like to add multiple people in the contacts column since they have the same steps, BUT for a few of the tasks, I would need to know from every single person in that contact cell, if they have completed the task and uploaded certain documents in a specific google drive. The tasks are the same, but the screenshots, or scripts they need to upload are unique for each individual.

I created 2 'update request' automations when someone selects the status 'Screenshot done' or 'script done'. These automations have a note that says something like 'please add your screenshots or script in this link in the google drive and make sure you check the checkbox below to confirm you have done this'. Once they check the checkbox within this email they received, my main project plan will get updated under the column screenshot or script, so I know the scripts or screenshots have been uploaded.

The problem I have with this is, can I have multiple people in the contact column but also get individuals confirmation for the screenshots or scripts?

From the image below, I really don't want to have contact 1, contact 2, contact 3 in separate columns and have a repetition of screenshots/scripts 2, 3, 4 checkboxes..

I hope it makes sense.

Is there a way of making this more efficient?

Thank you

Answers

• Hollie Green
    Hollie Green ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you trust the staff not to remove someone else's name. You could have a multiple dropdown box and request as they complete their task they choose their name from the dropdown. This way once all names had been chosen you would know all updates had been completed.