Breakdown of Tasks by Assignee

I'm trying to build a report that shows all tasks (and the count) each assignee has in a task list. The issue I'm running into is that if there are multiple assignees on a certain task, it is grouping them together rather than showing the same task under each person's list.

So, for example, if I have 5 tasks, 2 to Joe, 2 to Anne, and 1 to Joe & Anne, my report should show 3 tasks under Joe and 3 tasks under Anne, but it instead shows Joe & Anne as a separate "Assignee". Is there a way to get them to break down?

Thanks!

Answers

• Devin Lee
    Devin Lee ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately not, rows can only be listed once in Reports. You would have to have it listed twice in the sheet you are referencing which can have some syncing issues with data or choose to have a Lead person and list the rest of the people as supporting. On a related note, the report could be filtered by Current User instead of grouping it by users which would cause both the users to see it under their tasks but they would be unable to see any tasks that are not assigned to them.