The wait is over...Community Group Notifications are here!

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 02/22/23 in General Announcements

Community, I need my sunglasses because 2023 is already looking BRIGHT. 😎 One of the most requested Community platform features, Group Notifications, has finally arrived!

Q) What does this mean?

If you're in the Early Adopter Program (EAP), Mobilizers, or a Smartsheet Partner, you have eligibility to join the Community Groups of the same name. (To apply, just click the links of each program name to find out more).

Once you've joined those Groups, any correspondence you have will now trigger notifications directly to your email so you never miss another important update or conversation.

Q) Do all registered Community Members have notifications?

For new Members moving forward, notifications will be turned on as a default for new accounts created December 20, 2022 or after.

Q) What if I joined Community before that date?

Existing Members can update their notification preferences from their profile page.

1. Click your profile photo > The blue Profile icon dropdown menu > Select "Edit Profile"
  2. Click "Notification Preferences" in righthand column
  3. Make sure you have checkmarks next to "Notify me of new discussions in groups I am a member of"

Please note again that you must have already been accepted formally into these programs before you can join the Community Groups.

Questions? Feedback? Let us know in the comments!