Free User - Switch which sheets are editable

CFCCMel
CFCCMel
edited 01/12/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi folks,

New user here, and loving Smartsheet for the most part. My free trial just ended and I had a bunch of sheets created. I knew I would only have access to two (editable) once the trial ended.

Does anyone know if you can switch which sheets are editable? I accidentally made one editable when I shouldn't have, and now I appear to be stuck with it.

Also, a little feedback for Smartsheet if someone in the team is reading: how annoying that there isn't even a 'free' or 'free user' tag in the help section! That's cheeky.

Thanks!

Mel

Answers

• Hi @CFCCMel

Deleting the current active sheet that you don't need will enable you to have a different second sheet as an editable sheet! You can also upgrade to a paid plan to have access to unlimited sheets (here's the plan page for more information).

Thanks for your feedback on the Help content; we're working on updating this in the future. 🙂

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• thank you very much for letting me know, much appreciated. i'm glad I can change the sheet i'm using :)

• Hi again. I thought my issue was solved, but apparently not. I am getting a message that says I am out of the number of sheets I can create as a free user. I have deleted all of my sheets, but can't create a new one. Can you please let me know what is going on?

• Hi @CFCCMel

Is it possible you still have some active sheets in a different location? I would double check the browse / folder view to make there are no other sheets that have been activated. Let me know if this helped!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now