Formula help

Options

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and not sure how to properly set-up my question but I am working on an accounts receivable report.

Column Names: Invoice Amount | Date Submitted | 0-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 90+ (aging columns)

Looking for a formula that will populate the Invoice Amount value in the appropriate aging column based on the date submitted if possible please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags:

Best Answer

• Paul McGuinness
    Paul McGuinness ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Monique T

welcome to the forum.

You require 4 different formulas 1 for each cell

Client Total 0-30 =if([Days on aging report]@row<31,[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total 31-60 =if(And([Days on aging report]@row>30,[Days on aging report]@row<61),[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total 61-90 =if(And([Days on aging report]@row>60,[Days on aging report]@row<91),[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total over 90 =if([Days on aging report]@row>90,[Invoice amount]@row,"")

hope that helps

Thanks

Paul

Answers

• Paul McGuinness
    Paul McGuinness ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Monique T

welcome to the forum.

You require 4 different formulas 1 for each cell

Client Total 0-30 =if([Days on aging report]@row<31,[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total 31-60 =if(And([Days on aging report]@row>30,[Days on aging report]@row<61),[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total 61-90 =if(And([Days on aging report]@row>60,[Days on aging report]@row<91),[Invoice amount]@row,"")

Client Total over 90 =if([Days on aging report]@row>90,[Invoice amount]@row,"")

hope that helps

Thanks

Paul

• Monique T
    Options

Hi @Paul McGuinness

This worked!!! You don't know how long I was struggling with this. I can not say thank you enough. Truly appreciate it!

Sorry I am so late getting back to you. For some reason I thought I would get an email notification for replies. I just came and checked-in. Thanks again. This will make my life so much easier!

-Monique

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!