Outlook Calendar not showing all Event dates from Smartsheet

Options

Hello All!

I've recently created a Smartsheet that tracks company events with a start and end date of the event. I have published the smartsheet calendar to my outlook and noticed that one a few of the smartsheet dates show up but not all. For Example:

I have an event in the smartsheet calendar that spans from 3/20/23 - 3/24-23. When I sync it to outlook, Outlook ONLY shows the event for 3/20/23 and nothing more. Is this a smartsheet sheet issue or an outlook issue? Why doesn't

outlook read all 4 days? Please help.

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Smartsheet Batmon,

This can be configured from the Smartsheet end so that date ranges are displayed instead of single dates as outlined here.

Note that as explained here, there might be a delay when synching the information from your Smartsheet Calendar view into the Outlook iCal once this is updated. So, if you have just configured this for the first time, you may want to delete your imported Calendar in Outlook and un-publish it from Smartsheet and then re-publish the iCal and re-add it in Outlook once the correct configuration has been applied within the relevant sheet.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Smartsheet Batmon,

This can be configured from the Smartsheet end so that date ranges are displayed instead of single dates as outlined here.

Note that as explained here, there might be a delay when synching the information from your Smartsheet Calendar view into the Outlook iCal once this is updated. So, if you have just configured this for the first time, you may want to delete your imported Calendar in Outlook and un-publish it from Smartsheet and then re-publish the iCal and re-add it in Outlook once the correct configuration has been applied within the relevant sheet.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

• Smartsheet Batmon
    Options

Hello @Julio S. This was helpful and it did resolve my issue. Thank you