Smartsheet for JIRA

Hi Community! I'm excited to announce that Smartsheet for JIRA is out of Beta. If the teams or customers you work with use JIRA, you'll be glad to hear that you can now easily work with JIRA issues in Smartsheet and keep them in sync (no more cutting and pasting).

To learn more, visit http://www.smartsheet.com/jira or check out this article in our Help Center! 

Comments

• We'll also be holding a Live Webinar to help introduce this new feature--I hope you'll be able to join us!

Date: Thursday, July 21st

Time: 10am - 10:30am Pacific Time (Seattle/US)

Join Smartsheet trainer, Erin, to learn about how you can gain easy insight into the JIRA work happening in your organization using Smartsheet.

• Hi, 

Can you please share the link to the Beta version? We are using both Smartsheet and JIRA and would like to "play" around and understand the integration between these Apps. 

thanks 

Robert

• Hi Robert-- To confirm, since the integration is now out of Beta, it's no longer possible to access this version of the integration. I've reached out to your team's Sales representative, Sean, and he should be in touch shortly to provide more information on the integration, as well as the option to trial the functionality. Let me know if you don't hear from him shortly!

• Hi Kennedy, 

Just to keep you informed Sean has provided the information for the JIRA plugin and also the trial period.  

thanks

Robert.