Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

filter shows removed items

I have a sheet which contained among other things a column which had abbreviated shortnames for countries... like IN for India, AU for Australia... At certain rows, it has also been updated as IND & AUS..

i was in the process of changing the abbreviated names from IN / IND to India & AUS / AU to Australia.. From the column filter, I selected IN & IND and then changed it to INDIA... i saved the sheet. then I once again selected the filter to change AUS /AU but to my surprise, the list of items in the filter window still showed IN / IND. I double checked and there is no cell with IND / IN... I initially thought it as a bug but the same thing is happening for AUS / AU also... I still see these redundant entries in filter though i have saved, logged off and logged in.. Also tried clearing my browser cache and logging in..

I have almost different abbreviated names for 80 countries and it is a pain to clean the row of duplicates

Anybody else facing this issue ?? Any pointers to over come would be of great help
Tags:

Comments

• JamesR
    JamesR ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Is the Cilumn a Dropdown list.  If it is it is because the values are in the dropdown and includes them as an option.

If the column is not a drop down it should work fine.

This discussion has been closed.