How do you pull information from the selected sheet when building a project using Control Center

Rich Stowell
Rich Stowell ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Here is the situation: We have setup Control Center to build a project workspace from sheets. There are also several dashboards and a separate summary sheet. We are pulling information from the separate summary sheet into the dashboard. A number of other sheets (currently 5 but this will grow) have been identified as a group so that you can only select one during the Control Center build. This information is currently listed in the sheet summary

Here is what I need: We need to get data into the separate summary sheet automatically from the remaining sheet (selected during the Control Center build process)

Optional Need: Can we pull directly into the Dashboard using the widget using the selected sheet information?

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Rich,

It sounds like this might be a question better answered if we could see your sheets & set-up. As a Smartsheet Moderator I'm able to see that you're a part of a plan that has Pro Desk sessions included. This means that you can book a screen-share session with a Smartsheet employee to go over best practices and questions, such as these.

There's a specific topic for Control Center which allows you to book up to a 1 hour and 30 minute block with one of our agents, please see here: https://www.smartsheet.com/pro-desk

If you don't know your access code to book a session, please let me know and I can send that to you privately. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Rich Stowell
    Rich Stowell ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Genevieve,

Can do. I will be able to get the code from our Smartsheet rep.

Thanks