How are you using Bridge?

Kelly Moore
Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 09/08/23 in Show & Tell

Hello Friends,

As I continue to use Bridge, I wonder how else I might leverage it's use. Please share your use case. It could be your first use, your best use, your most recent use - or all your uses- whatever you choose. I looking forward to learning from/with you.

Kelly

Comments

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Using a smartsheet integration - Entries are made on Sheet A into different fields using a form. Bridge evaluates the entries made in 3 specific fields of Sheet A and copies an individual cell (not the whole row) from Sheet A and inserts that cell as the beginning of a new row in Sheet B. From the three columns on a single row in Sheet A, three different rows will be created in Sheet B. Although the data could be anything, in my case it is new project risks identified by team members. Sheet B is a risk register where the risks are individually assigned, actioned and tracked

• Diana Yeh
    Diana Yeh Employee

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for sharing a use case on how you've used Bridge so far.

I wanted to chime in with some additional use cases that other customers have shared with us so far!

Motus is a workforce management company. Motus mobile workforce management software helps you increase visibility & control, improve cost management & ensure IRS compliance. Motus' professional services team uses Bridge to help automate their emails for implementations. Check out this video of Motus at Engage and their quote on the Bridge page.

We also had Roche & Sage present at our respective US and EMEA Engage conferences. Definitely check these out as well!