Milestones not showing in report on Dashboard

Options

Hi,

I created a Report based on a Sheet that shows 7 milestones in the gantt view.

At first, on the Sheet the milestones weren't showing up, but they were showing up in the Report. I deleted all the dates & durations on the Sheet and re-added them (using 0 for milestone) and they showed up. I saved those changes and reloaded the Report, the Report updated and I'm still seeing the milestones.

However when I create a Report widget on the Dashboard only one of the milestones shows up both in the preview and on the dashboard itself. Once you click on the widget it opens the Report which shows the milestones. Am I doing something wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Answers

• Sandra Guzman
    Sandra Guzman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Danny Edwards

I would start with a couple of troubleshooting steps first to see if any of these actions fix the issue you are describing.

• Edit your dashboard and check that the correct report was selected in the widget.
    • If the correct report was selected - deselect and then reselect the report. Refresh your screen.

If these steps do not fix what you are experiencing you may want to share a screenshot of your dashboard view and your report view. Cover any confidential information. We can take a look and then advise on next steps.

All the best,

Sandra