Facility Bookings

Options

Hi all. We manage many government/public venues and facilities (sports arena, stadium, parks etc) for which we facilitate bookings. At present, bookings are logged using outlook only viewed by one person. We'd like to begin using smartsheets for bookings so clients (the public) can view available (or unavailable) dates, times and venues, and make bookings accordingly. We also intend to have some accounting functionality included to raise payments systems. Thank you.

Tags:

Best Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/06/21 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vasie Ngatoko-Poila

Hope you are fine, please call me and i will create a proficient application for you using smartsheet.

you find in the following post a booking system i created before for one client.

My Email: Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vasie Ngatoko-Poila

I hope you're well and safe!

Here's a possible workaround or workarounds

• You can add the available times/slots to show side by side with a booking form in a Dashboard.
    • Premium App, Smartsheet Calendar
    • 3rd party integration/service (could be used for payment as well)
    • + there are other ways to structure it as well. It all depends on your specific use case.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

Would any of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/06/21 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vasie Ngatoko-Poila

Hope you are fine, please call me and i will create a proficient application for you using smartsheet.

you find in the following post a booking system i created before for one client.

My Email: Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vasie Ngatoko-Poila

I hope you're well and safe!

Here's a possible workaround or workarounds

• You can add the available times/slots to show side by side with a booking form in a Dashboard.
    • Premium App, Smartsheet Calendar
    • 3rd party integration/service (could be used for payment as well)
    • + there are other ways to structure it as well. It all depends on your specific use case.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

Would any of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.