Recent Submission Formula

Hello,

My goal is to create a formula that will automatically update the current status of our utility systems based on the submission of the most recent inspection form.

Basically, I'm looking to create a green dot on a separate sheet if ARU1 and ARU2 are both online and both temperatures are in spec (I can provide the temp range if needed). Yellow Dot if both temps are in spec and one or both ARU1 and 2 are not in auto. And finally, red dot if either temp is out of spec regardless of ARU1 and ARU2 status.

A formula conveying the same information for only ARU1 or ARU2 with their respective room temperatures would be adequate as well.

I attempted a Max Collect function but was receiving numerous errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tags:

Best Answer

• Bryan Letourneau
    Answer ✓

Update: With help from @Paul Newcome (thanks again) I was able to establish the foundation for this formula. Now my goal is to focus on creating a green dot symbol to on a separate sheet to represent adequate system health if ARU1 and ARU2 are both online and both temperatures are in spec (I can provide the temp range if needed). Yellow Dot if both temps are in spec and one or both ARU1 and 2 are not in auto. And finally, red dot if either temp is out of spec regardless of ARU1 and ARU2 status.

The formula I currently have is below but continues to have errors. I'm focusing on the specific health of one unit for now.

Again, thanks for any help!

Answers

• Bryan Letourneau
    Answer ✓

Update: With help from @Paul Newcome (thanks again) I was able to establish the foundation for this formula. Now my goal is to focus on creating a green dot symbol to on a separate sheet to represent adequate system health if ARU1 and ARU2 are both online and both temperatures are in spec (I can provide the temp range if needed). Yellow Dot if both temps are in spec and one or both ARU1 and 2 are not in auto. And finally, red dot if either temp is out of spec regardless of ARU1 and ARU2 status.

The formula I currently have is below but continues to have errors. I'm focusing on the specific health of one unit for now.

Again, thanks for any help!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!