How To Create a Complex Workflow?

Hello,

I am in the process of converting an existing Formstack form/workflow into a Smartsheet form/workflow. The existing Formstack workflow is quite complex, and it seems that I may not be able to replicate it in Smartsheet.

Here is the workflow I am trying to create in Smartsheet:

1. Client fills out form and submits.
  2. Leadership (lvl 1) reviews form and then fills out additional information (their name, who to send to next, etc.) and submits for next step.
  3. Leadership (lvl 2) reviews forms from step 1 and 2 and the fills out additional information and attaches files. Submits for next step.
  4. Leadership (lvl 3) reviews forms from steps 1-3 and fills out additional information. Gives final approval.
  5. Email is sent to all participants (steps 1-3) about whether or not request is approved.

I am running into a few main problems trying to replicate this workflow in Smartsheet:

1. Can a workflow in Smartsheet contain multiple forms? My workflow would need four forms in total, with the participant being able to see the form at their step as well as the forms that were filled out in steps prior.
  2. Is there a way to add multiple fields in a form that would allow for file attachments? So far it looks like there is only one file attachment field allowed in a form.

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Callista

Answers