Workapps Limitations Dec 2022

Options

I have a workapp with 86 pages and 39 roles. It is working fine. I am trying to add another role but it will not add properly. I get the following error when I create it. What are the current page and role limits in Workapps?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 10/23/23
    Options

Hi @Ron Anderson

It does look like you're running into issues based on the number of pages and roles you have set up.

I would recommend a maximum of 50 pages and 20 roles per Workapp for optimum performance.

Our documentation will be updated soon to identify exact limits, but I don't have an ETA for when that will be available.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Ron Anderson
    Ron Anderson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ugh. I wish this were clear before I set up the app.

• zealvert
    zealvert ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P.

What if I had 50 separate projects in WorkApps, and each project would have, say, 20 roles and 50 pages in it?

Would WorkApps be able to run flawlessly in the above scenario?

Thanks

Nasir @zealvert

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @zealvert

The performance for each WorkApp is individualized, meaning that if you have 50 separate WorkApps they would each load independently of one another. So yes, you could have 50 WorkApps without any issues between them.

However 20 roles + 50 pages per WorkApp is a maximum I'd suggest, meaning that if all 50 WorkApps were at the top limit, depending on the other complexities involved they could run a little slow or take longer to load.

Cheers,

Genevieve