Anyone has integrated Qualify (Original Software) with Smartsheet?

Options

We are trying to integrate Qualify, a testing platform, with Smartsheet. So far we've figured out how to transfer the data from Qualify to Smartsheet without issues. We now have a repository listing all the test scenarios of all the projects in our portfolio.

Has anyone ever worked with something like this? Because we're trying to send the corresponding scenarios to each project folder (each Project X-Testing Tracker artifact). I was thinking of an automation that copies/moves the rows based on project name but I'm also thinking that I will need to create a workflow for each project we provision which is not an ideal scenario.

Is there a better way to accomplish this? TIA

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you share some screenshots?
    (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• montserrat
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå! Thanks for replying to my question.

Here are some screenshots:

1- The main sheet. A repository where all the test scenarios are transferred from Qualify:

2- The tracker where the scenarios need to go (one for each project). I'm anticipating that some modifications will be needed (adding more columns or eliminating some).

3- Draft of the workflow I mentioned:

Does this help? Let me know, thank you!

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers
    Options

Do you have access to Bridge?

If so, you can trigger Bridge with additions to your test sheet. Bridge can then read the project info, do a search for that name in a sheet, and copy the row over. Or better you you could maintain a list of the projects and their destination sheet IDs that Bridge could quickly pinpoint and use.

Unfortunately with automations you cannot have a Copy step dynamically change the destination, you have to pick it by hand, so you'd need to setup an automation pointing to each project sheet that you need.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN