Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
I want to see my project team on the Dashboard (with the profile picture and designation). Can we add Smartsheet users dynamically to the dashboard?
thanks
Hello,
There currently isn't a way to dynamically or automatically add profile images to a dashboard. At this time, profile pictures can only be added via an image widget. When you have a moment, please submit a Product Enhancement Request (under Quick links on the right of the community site) and let our Product team know that you'd like to see this feature added.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…