Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
In case a mobile device is accidentally left in a public place, is there an option within the Smartsheet app that could time-out a login? Also, is there a way that a username/password cannot be saved, for this same purpose? Thanks - Dan
Hi Dan,
You can revoke access to a mobile device from a desktop browser with the steps in this help article (look under the My Mobile Devices section of the article): https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/796268-adjusting-personal-settings
Saving a password is controlled by the mobile device itself, as opposed to the Smartsheet app. You may need to go into your phone's settings and have it forget the password, or see if your mobile device allows for a remote password wipe of some kind.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!