Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is it possible to add your own custom colours to charts in Dashboards so i can produce charts in my companies branded colours?
Hello,
You can adjust the color of the data points and legend while editing a chart widget under the Series section. More information on this is available in the help center: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476691-compare-live-data-with-a-chart
Note that we currently don't offer color options over those in the color selector. There currently isn't a way to use hex codes or import any additional color options.
Thanks for your comment. It would be great to be able to add hex codes. We have branded our Smartsheet login page and menu bars etc so would be great to add these colours to our charts.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!