Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way of sending a row attachment attached to the email, rather than in a link, when using automatic alerts?
Hi Peter,
Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
A possible workaround could be to use a third-party solution like Zapier or similar.
Would that work?
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Ok. I've submitted a suggestion.
I will experiment with some other services.
Thank you.
Great!
Happy to help!
Andrée
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…