Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi Mariam,
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible at the moment, but it's a great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Hi Miriam,
Andrèe is spot on in his response. If you would like more information on how you could manage a form, please see our help center article: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522221-collect-information-form
I am quite surprised that Smartsheet has not thought of this themselves. When I see that it was requested 20 months ago, and it still hasn't been implemented, that is shocking.
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…