Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
Is it possible to create a pdf report based on one form entry? I know I can send an email confirming what has been entered on a form, however I would like to make this a pdf attachment rather than the body of the email.
Lauren
Hi Lauren,
Yes, it is! There are a few different options.
Would any of those options work?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thanks for your response. I see what you mean.
Excellent!
Happy to help!
Andrée
Row Menu > Print > Save as PDF
Can i also auto-save the row to PDF and save it as a n attachment on the same row?
@sara.hamam93501
Hi Sara,
Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not possible to auto-save to PDF. Great idea!
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment
As a workaround, I'd recommend using the Google Doc integration to save a PDF or Google Doc to each row in one go.
Would that work/help?
Hi Andree, thank you. I submitted my request as an enhancement. Also, for the note, i tried to use Google Doc, but looks like it has to be with a paid license or so, as i used my own gmail personal account but didn't premit me to use it. Is there any workaround?
Can you share a screenshot of the message you're getting?. I wasn't aware of any limitations.
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…