Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Has anyone discovered a way to just add the actual form from a smartsheet to a tab in a Teams channel? I am looking for a way to have my dept. log and archive certain information that they come across in their day to day work. I felt the best way to do this was by giving them a simple form to copy paste that info into. I can figure out how to add the sheet but was hoping the form could be the only thing they see by going to that tab in Teams.
Hello,
You'll find instructions on how to add a Smartsheet form to your Teams channel here:
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2479076-publish-smartsheet-items-to-microsoft-teams
These instructions still only tell you how to add a sheet. It doesn't tell you how to add the form as I need to do and as was needed by the original requestor.
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Hi Community Smartsheet Collections question. I have found conflicting results when searching details on the Collections feature when it comes to sharing reports without sharing the underlying sheet int he collection. We have not really used this feature but decided to implement it for one of our business units that will…
Hi all, Is there any way to remove the decimal values from this chart? This is a survey with 20-30 people so I don't know if it'll get to a point where decimal places are removed by volume of entries. So to clarify, I want to remove the 0.5, 1.5, and 2.5, and only have 1, 2, 3, 4 etc… Sheet/form: Dashboard: