Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
My team members are unable to attach files under the Individual Plan. According to the Smartsheet features attached, I should have this feature on my plan.
Thanks,
Kyle
Hi Kyle,
Do you get an error message?
Check the limits here as well: https://www.smartsheet.com/legal/limits-policy
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Hi Andree,
I have looked at my usage limits and we are still well within range (523MB of 50GB).
Please see attached screenshot of one of my colleagues error message.
Kind regards,
Ok.
How is your colleague shared to the sheet? What permission level?
I am unable to see the permission level. Even though I am an Admin, I don't have access to see the User Management.
It's not the user management area I'm thinking of. I meant how your colleague is shared with the sheet. It looks like it's shared with viewer access.
Can you check?
I can't see that information.
It all seems to be working now though. Everyone is able to upload attachments.
Thanks for your help.
I'm always happy to help!
Glad to hear that it's working again!
It was probably a temporary glitch then.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.