Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does anyone know a way to revert the view so that there is the small pop-up window for attachments which is just like the comments vs. the view with the right reading pane. I do not like the reading pane and my team is pretty frustrated with this as well. Not a good change in my opinion.
thanks!!!
Hi,
As far as I know, there isn't a way to change it, and I don't think there will be but let Smartsheet know what you think.
Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Andrée,
My team is also very frustrated not having popup ability for comments. The right pane is rather narrow, and people are used to large and wide screens.
Please add another vote for this feature to return. Thanks!
Very truly yours,
Rob Graber, CIO
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.