Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
i was really hoping this was not going to happen. I have worksheets set up (at 14 facilities) to be able to "send" the row to themselves and then to the customer.
I REALLY need this function back. I need users to be able to do this.
Hi Beth,
If you would like to discuss the degree to which these changes impact free users accessing your plan and you haven’t already filled out our form to request that information, please do so here.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community