Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've noticed that in converting fields to the new multi-select format, that this field becomes no longer available as a lane in Card/Kanban view. Was there a reason for this? Will that be resolved soon?
Currently lanes in Card View can only be either a Symbol, Contact List, or Single Select Drop-Down column.
When you have a moment, please submit an Enhancement Request so our Product team knows this is a feature you would like to see developed in the future.
Thanks!Genevieve
Yes, I know this. They took that option away when they decided to make multi-select an option. That is not a new feature to be requested--that is an old one they need to put back.
Not everything is an enhancement request. This is a break/fix.Enhancements like multi-select should not take away features--it should ADD to functionality.
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…
Can you send someone in your company view only access to a smartsheet sheet who does not have a smartsheet license? I need to send a coworker view only access to a comms plan I created in smartsheet.
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…