Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
can we generate barcodes of each equipment and with the help of bar code scanner, can it display the information of it with the the options to update the forms? I know we can update the forms but how can we display the informations from the sheet at the same time?
Hi,
If you use the app, you could scan the barcode and then edit in a similar format as a form.
Would that work?
If not, how would you like to use it? What's the use case?
Can you describe your process in more detail? That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Hello ABHI, Andree,
I have seen these questions earlier. What we have done is have a hosted solution generate the barcodes/qr/datamatrix/sparkline. Of course with the help of the API.
I can setup a prototype If you like ?
grtz, Maaik
Hi, I have a lot of reports from sheets to enable individuals to access their specific rows of data. Wondering if table view makes the need for reports less necessary? I am not 100% sure how table view enables the sheet to have more rows/cells … aren't you just using the same sheet but viewing it differently? Any insights…
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…