Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Since Monday (6/14/2021) we have not been able to submit forms to our critical sheet. I have 3 cases with smartsheet and they have not responded. Does anyone have a more direct way to get in touch with support?
Case number: 04735933
Case number: 04738520
Case number: 04741529
Hi @Allison Jones
I hope you are fine, please found in the following link Contact Smartsheet details. i hope it will help you.
10500 NE 8th St, Suite 1300
Bellevue, WA 98004-4357 USA
425-324-2360
179 Lincoln St #200
Boston, MA 02111 USA
Quartermile 3, Level 4
10 Nightingale Way
Edinburgh, EH3 9EG
133 Houndsditch, 4th Floor
London, EC3A 7BX, UK
+44 (20) 39001410
Level 16, 9 Hunter Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 (2) 90558255
Yes - thats the sales team. I have submitted a support ticket multiple times over the last 4 days.
I hope you're well and safe!
What Smartsheet plan do you have? If you check your account, there might be a specific support number you can call.
What happens? Do you get an error message?
Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
Hello, When attempting to create a pie chart using sheet summary, the option is no longer there. Is there a work around? Unable to select Sheet Summary.
Smartsheet does not currently support publishing a calendar view from a report (portfolio report) directly to Outlook. The iCal publishing feature is only available for individual sheets, not reports. For my use case, I have many project plans and would like to surface tollgate review dates in a single Outlook calendar…
When I duplicate a form, Heading fields are dropped from the conditional logic in the copy. In the original, a dropdown's "then show the following fields" list includes two Headings. In the duplicate, the condition and the other fields carry over, but the Headings are missing. Screenshots of both are attached. Has anyone…